Monday, January 19, 2009

Purge



This is all of the make-up that I got rid on Saturday after going through my make-up drawers. To be quite honest with you, it made me a little naseous. There was probably over two thousand dollars worth of make-up in that bag, and it definitely helped me put things into perspective. I am limiting my make-up buying this year. I got a Smashbox kit on autodelivery for 34 dollars at the beginning of the year that will also ship out in the Spring, Summer, and Fall. I have told Nick that those are the only kits I will buy for the whole year aside from foundation. I truly do have enough, and I do not need anything else. It's so nice to finally have room in those drawers and actually see what I have. If you haven't done a purge in awhile, I highly suggest doing so. You'll be quite shocked at some of the items you still have.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You put my makeup collection to shame! However I do need to purge my closet big time. It's disgusting how much stuff I have crammed in there - probably things I haven't even seen or worn in years!

    ReplyDelete