Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Breathe In, Breathe Out

Alright, there is no longer any need to stress yourself out. Taylor Lautner will be returning as Jacob Black in the "New Moon" movie, and I, for one, could not be any happier. I actually could not believe it when talks were started to see about re-casting his role. I mean, they had already set this kid up as Jacob in Twilight, how could they just change him in New Moon and expect fans to be happy? And if you have read the books, you know what I am talking about. Taylor is Jacob. You could just tell he had read the books. He was a perfect choice. He had all of the quirks down in the short scenes he had. I melted when he said, "Sure, sure." And I think it was so wrong to underestmate his capabilities. I definitely believe this kid can pull off the huge role Jacob plays in New Moon. This news actually made my day today considering that this is the third straight day I have felt naseous and the medicine the doctor prescrbed for me has not worked yet. Now if all these catty girls would only lay off poor Kristen Stewart, who I adore as Bella....

The hubby and I got into a somewhat heated description about what was engraved in our wedding rings last night. As much I hate to admit it, I am a big sap. So I think it's OK that I feel the way I do about what Nick had engraved. He explained that he truly does think what he had engraved is romantic, but I beg to differ. I got two bands to surround my engagement ring on our wedding day. One is engraved, "No refunds." The other is engraved, "No exchanges." Cute? Yes. Witty? Yes. Comical? Yes. Romantic? Not so much...at least in the typical sense. I get it: we are meant for each other and will be with each other for the rest of our lives. But I wanted something sappy dang it!

Especially when compared to what I had engraved in his ring. "The Princess Bride" is one of our favorite movies; thus, I could not think of a better line to get engraved than "As You Wish."
::le sigh::

And I mope even more about this because I cannot get random lines from "Twlight" out of my head. All I wish I had engraved is "You are my life now."

Oh well. What is engraved in your ring? Or what do you wish was engraved in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment