Thursday, January 15, 2009

Horrendous

I don't know anything that can make me more nauseous than the annual gyno visit. It's uncomfortable, and weird, and I just hate it. The doctor I have been going to is usually pretty good. Things are quick; she's in then she's out. But after today I will not be going back. It's bad enough when you're having to wait in the little paper gown for the doctor to come in. But waiting for twenty minutes? I am sorry. That is ridiculous. Plus, when I asked questions, she kinda just brushed them off. I kep thinking to myself, "Shouldn't she be asking me more questions about my concerns?" But she didn't. And it made me feel pretty shitty. I swear, I just want a hug right now and for it to be Friday.

1 comment:

  1. im sorry!! good for you, find another dr, you shouldnt have to put up with that. i specifically "fired" my gyno and went to the nurse practioner because she was so much better, without the ego.

    ReplyDelete