Sunday, January 25, 2009

Overcast Day= No Motivation


Alright, alright...I am using the clouds as an excuse. I really just did not want to do anything today. I keep thinking about how things will be next year when I will not be involved in a Gate program, a Character Education program, or master's classes. I will be able to do absolutely nothing and not worry or feel guilty about it. However, that is not the case now. After driving around to three different Targets today to find a lamp, bumming around on the internet, and finishing the above titled book, I am just now going to right the reflection essay I need to for my character education class and create the power point I need to for my classes tomorrow. I do like to procrastinate. Oh well, here's to a quick work week for all of us. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment