Friday, January 16, 2009

Guilty as charged.

Freakin' a. I already broke a resolution of mine to buy less. Seriously, my closet is over-flowing. One of of hubby's gifts for Christmas was organzing and photographing all of my shoes, and he counted over 160 pairs. Ri-di-cu-lous! I honestly have nowhere to put anything else, and I am afraid that the rod is going to break in the closet.

Here is the guilty purchase:

I first saw the sweater on Keri Russell in last month's In Style and fell in love with it.

When I saw it on the sale page on J Crew, I bought it. And because I felt guilty, I bought the hubby a sweater too. Oh, why can't I stop? I swear, if I just lost ten pounds, it would be as if I had a whole new wardrobe. There are so many pairs of skirts and pants I would be able to fit into. ::sigh::

And now that I am done re-reading this: I honestly do not know what to do with myself. Oh well, it is Friday, and I have a three day weekend to look forward to. No plans yet...I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend though.

No comments:

Post a Comment