Monday, July 4, 2011

Time Enough At Last

Well, I'm back from the blogging dead. The end of the school year always manages to devour my time, and this year it seemed even more so. I felt as though I was further behind than previous years and that I was doggie-paddling towards the last day. ::sigh:: After the last day, I decided to give myself a week off before trying to pick this up again.

So happy fourth of July! This day always makes me think of John Adams since he believed that July 2nd would actually be the day America celebrated (it's the day the Founding Fathers actually agreed to separate). I'm a bit bummed since we were actually going to have a party over this holiday weekend. I was even going to give out pencils that said, "America, Fuck Yeah!" Unfortunately, I fell behind with party invitations.

So now I am just enjoying one of my favorite parts of this holiday weekend besides celebrating our country: The Twilight Zone marathon. I've posted below the ending to probably my favorite episode: Time Enough at Last. It's about a man who just wants time to read and gets that when a bomb literally destroys everything around him. But....well, just watch. Happy Fourth!

1 comment:

  1. yes, snap e mix is very good! its like v8 but less sodium and you can pronounce all the ingredients :)

    ReplyDelete