Thursday, July 7, 2011

Style Crush

OK, I'm kind of embarrassed. I just ordered Lauren Conrad's "Style" book.



I've had a style crush on her ever since "Laguna beach" first aired on MTV. She just epitomizes the California girl look in my opinion. From her effortless surfer waves, to her glowing skin, to her winged eyeliner, I've just always wanted to replicate her look.



Is it sad that I asked my sister to start calling me LC after I got married when my initials matched?



And have you checked out her new blog? She has great posts and tutorials about everything from design to cosmetics to dining.



Oh Lauren...I heart thee.

1 comment:

  1. i love her! her parents must be so proud she made a brand for herself from that reality show when the rest of the cast is now ...oh yah, doing nothing!!

    her new blog is SO great. really good content.

    ReplyDelete