Monday, July 11, 2011

Nautical Notions

Next Saturday, I will be leaving for the John Adams seminar I have the privilege of attending at Amherst College in Massachusetts. After that, the hubs and I will be traveling the Northeastern states for our anniversary/vacation. I think this definitely calls for some east coast footwear, but I'm having a hard time deciding what shoes to get.

Do I go with some nautical flats?



Toms' wedges....



Or the classic east coast shoe in my humble opinion: the Sperry top-sider?



Oh decisions, decisions. I'm also dying over these turquoise loafers they have at Anthropologie. Walking by them in the store this weekend, I actually think I started to drool.

1 comment:

  1. the toms and tell me how they are! :) but the sperrys are a good choice too.

    ReplyDelete