Monday, April 25, 2011

What We did

Not last weekend, but the weekend before that.

Yep, I'm coming upon the end of another school year and am bogged down by all of the end of the year assemblies, dances, and activities I have to manage to get done as the student government director. I had meant to post this last Monday, but each day more and more seemed to be added to my "to do" list. Before you knew it, the whole week had gone by.

I did have a lovely weekend the weekend before last though.



It started off with drinks at The Beachcomber in Newport Beach. We had passed by this restaurant that is literally right on the beach years ago when we took our engagement photos, but we never took the time to have a meal here. Boy, am I glad we did!



I had the most scrumptious Brioche French Toast with black currants baked souffle style. It was amaze-balls.



I then couldn't help but do a quick pose by a building we had taken one of our engagement photos in front of.



And the boys took lots of naps.

This past Easter weekend was pretty lazy. Lots of sleeping, walks with the boys, and a massage that ended with the masseuse telling me that I am stressing out too much and that's causing me to hunch over. Oy.

Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend. I've felt a great deal of candy envy looking at your posts.

1 comment:

  1. i love restaurants on the beach!! that drink looks delicious too!

    ReplyDelete