Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Fabulous Beekman Boys

Usually, I'm so on top of what's going to be big, but lately I've been late to the game with many things..."Mad Men" and "The Walking Dead" just to name a few. My most recent, late, discovery is "The Fabulous Beekman Boys." Are you watching this? If not, you are SO missing out.



The show deals with a couple, Josh and Brent, as they deal with life on the Beekman farm and launching their own product lines. They are both just adorable and absolutely HILARIOUS to watch. And their products...I just die. I have a list of things I'm going to order including:



Their Milk Shake soak for the bath when I need to indulge.




Their onion jam to pair with some nice goat or chevre cheese.




And their heirloom vegetable seed collection to plant in the beds my husband is promising to build me over the next two weeks.


My mom turned me onto this show; it makes her so happy watching these two struggle with product launches and teasing each other. I cannot wait to order her their Milk Shake and Goat Milk Soap for Mother's Day. She's going to flip.

The show is on the Planet Green channel on Tuesday nights. Please check it out if you haven't already.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of it but it sounds like a great and funny show.

    ReplyDelete