Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Too Much Starbuckies...

It's is no big secret that I am a huge fan and customer of Starbucks. I go there way too many times a week and love most of their blended drinks. In fact today at my favorite store, they even gave me a card when I got my drink that will allow me to get a free drink when I purchase one the next time.

So I freaked out big time when I saw the new Jonathan Adler products at Starbucks. When I think of Jonathan, I naturally think of the Parker Palm Springs, and it makes me long for a little road trip.


Since I didn't purchase one of these right away, and they are sold out online, I am hoping my sister in law, who is a manager at a Starbucks, will be able to snag me one.

On another note, what is with this crappy warm weather? I am so over it. I would at least like it to be cold so it feels a bit more like the holidays out here in Cali. ::le sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment