Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm a Big Kid Now!!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I just realized today that I took no pictures on Christmas, and I am just a tad bit sad about that since we spent it up at my parent's house. Oh well, I will force my mom to take some pictures when I go up to visit next time.

So I found it hilarious that I was most excited about opening this present on Christmas:



Oh, how my wants have changed. I am more excited about the fact that I can now purchase this with the Christmas money I got as well:



Considering I only wanted the "Giada at Home" cookbook and "Eclipse" DVD for Christmas, I made out very well this year. I hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas as well. I'm off to attempt to clean and organize our house, but not take down the Christmas decorations just yet...not until after new year's.

2 comments:

  1. I asked for and got exactly what I wanted this year...which almost never happens because I always forget to do the asking first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, Eclipse...so that's what the husband forgot ;-)

    I wish I got excited for cookbooks like you mis, I just don't cook, ha.

    ReplyDelete