Sunday, December 12, 2010

Black Swan



It's been awhile since I have been moved by someone's performance in a movie, when an actor has had me so mesmerized that I have been left completely spellbound by his/her performance. The last time I was just blown away was when I saw Daniel Day Lewis in "There Will Be Blood." But, it happened again last night watching Natalie Portman in "Black Swan."



I literally walked out of the theater speechless after seeing this movie. Every bit of hype and praise you have heard about it is absolutely true, and I believe Natalie Portman will sweep every major award there is for her performance. She was breathtaking, captivating, and brilliant. The story...amazing. Run, don't walk, to the theater when this opens in major release. You will not regret it.

1 comment:

  1. you just gave me goosebumps!!! and i think i will go see it in the theater. i think i see maybe one movie a year in the actual theater, so thats a big deal .

    ReplyDelete