Thursday, December 23, 2010

Here Comes the Rain Again...

J/K! It's actually not raining today! Hurray! While I love the rain, it sure is nice to have a bit of a break from the six straight days of it we've had. I thought it might make me reconsider moving to Seattle, but it hasn't.

And I am loving the way it has made my backyard look...

Look how green it looks? Very Twilight-y, right? Those are mostly all weeds people. That's going to be fun to take care of. And so is this:


Yeah, I am not looking forward to helping the hubs clean this up. =( And after many of these:



And "Felicity" and "Mad Men" marathons, I am looking forward to getting out of the house. We'll be driving up to the desert later today to spend Christmas with my parents. I am so looking forward to the drive now that it is not raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment