Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wax this!

Ugh, I cannot believe Christmas is already over. I always get just as sad as a little kid when Christmas is over and everything has been opened. I made out pretty well this year; my baby listens to me so well. He managed to get me nearly everything I mentioned I had asked for over the past few months....quite an accomplishment. I was actually pretty taken aback by him. Just adds to me evidence that I definitely picked a winner.

However, I am still recovering from our whirlwind Christmas extravaganza. We drove out to the high desert last Tuesday, and we spent Christmas with my family. We then left from there at 4:30 on Saturday morning and drove out to Kingman, AZ for Christmas at his parents' house. We didn't end up doing the one thing I had looked forward to the most though, which was taking a train ride out to the Grand Canyon. ::le sigh:: Alas, I hope we shall do it on another trip. We did manage to take a trip up to the Hualapai Mountains and have lunch at the lodge up there, blasting the "Twilight" soundtrack as we went. BTW, did I mention that I managed to get my collector's edition version of "Twilight" re-read over the past few days. I am already on "New Moon" again.

Anyhoo, we made the five and a half hour drive back on Monday, and today I did absolutely nothing. It was marvelous. I did manage to get my new ihome plugged in though, and I used this to clean off my bedstand:
This new Swiffer wood cleaner smells lovely. It's the little things that count. Hope everyone is having a nice break.

No comments:

Post a Comment