Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hello Kitty Deals

Yes folks, it is that time of year again when Target places all of their Hello Kitty appliances on sale. I am going to ask for this addition to my Hello Kitty appliances:That is a Hello Kitty cereal dispenser everyone, and I wants it. It will fit in so nicely with my Hello Kitty waffle maker, toaster oven, toaster, and popcorn maker. All Hello Kitty appliances are on sale for fifteen dollars! If you should go with any, I would definitely say the waffle maker. The waffles turn out absolutely adorable, and I think my husband gets some kind of sick satisfaction out of eating Hello Kitty's face!

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable! I can't manage to talk my fiance into getting Hello Kitty stuff...you're lucky. ^_^ Although maybe I can convince him about the Cinderella toaster that leaves a shoeprint on the bread...

    ReplyDelete