Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"Off" Christmas

Can you have an "off" Christmas? I was driving my friend to the airport yesterday, listening to my Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas CD, but something just didn't feel right. I don't know about you, but everything has been rushed this year. We got our tree somewhat early, but then we waited a week to put on ornaments. What the heck? I also had to go out every single day the last week that school was in session to get my secret Santa gifts because I hadn't gone out early to get them. The last day of school felt weird too as well. The kids just weren't as chipper as in past years. And do not get me started about Christmas cards. I will hopefully be sending mine out today. For me, the whole month has felt off. I cannot put my finger on it, but things just do not feel as they should. Oh well, I guess it is just a weird Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment