Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sissy!!

Tap, tap...is this thing on? To those of you who still read this little old blog, I'm back from my east coast adventure. I left my John and Abigail Adams seminar with Joseph Ellis feeling more inspired and re-invigorated than I have in years about the subject I teach. I am so excited to start back in a few weeks and share the stories I have learned.

And then my anniversary trip up the coast of New England with the hubs was just incredible. I cannot wait to share my pictures with you.

For now though, I would like to share the birthday card I picked up for my sis in Salem, MA. If you are as big a fan of Target as I am, you will love this card.




You can purchase this gem at http://www.fomato.com

My little sis, Kyle, turns 27 today. Happy birthday, girl! Vacation pictures start tomorrow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment