Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear Bloggers...

To all the full-time, professional bloggers who complain about how busy their days are and how you just cannot wait to curl up with a magazine and relax...BE QUIET! I will gladly trade you my eight hour work day and two to three hours additional work at home grading, etc, every day. And don't forget the running around on the weekends gathering supplies for dances and noontime activities, editing videos, updating school sites, etc. Maybe you'd see what "tired" really feels like then.

And to those bloggers whose lives seem so "perfect" and who have "such great things happening" yet cannot manage to respond back to what they must regard as "peon" bloggers like myself...are you for real? Get a life. I'm glad I post about my UPS and DOWNS. I don't know why I bother to comment from time to time on your phony blog anyway.

::deep breath::

P.S. Promise not to vent like that for awhile, OK?

1 comment: