Monday, July 13, 2009

Wedding Guilt

Well, we survived wedding number 3. I think Nick and I are in the clear for a bit...at least until my friend Kristine gets married next year. Saturday's wedding was actually one of those uncomfortable ones where I kinda just had to bite my tongue and be a big girl. It was one of Nick's childhood friends. He and his fiance came to our wedding last year and shafted us at it. Now, don't go thinking I am a selfish bitch. I wasn't upset that we didn't get a gift, but we didn't even get a card!! For someone who supposedly was such great friends with my husband, I just thought it was a pretty crappy way to treat him. So in lieu of doing them the same thing, we got them a very nice gift. It was a bit hard for me to do, but I took a deep breath and did it. Have you every been in a situation like that where someone let you down? What was the situation?

1 comment:

  1. oh man, i know what you mean completely. i also hate when people dont send 'thank you' cards! it drives me up the wall.

    ReplyDelete