Saturday, July 25, 2009

First Anniversary Dilemma

OK, so for our honeymoon last year the hubby let me choose where we went, and I chose Paris. It was amazing, of course, and I promised him that I would let him pick where we went for our one year anniversary.

Now....I dunno. First of all, two months away from our anniversary, I asked the hubby if he had any ideas, and he said no. So I actually came up with one myself. Since we are trying to save for another Europe trip next year, we decided to stay local (within California). I found out one of my favorite bands was going to be playing at the state fair in Paso Robles...



Lady Antebellum


So I suggested we go up and see them and do some wine tasting in Paso Robles. We have a special place in our hearts for Paso: we got engaged at our favorite winery there, and we definitely feel that the wines from Paso are better than Napa wines.

But then, by chance, I stumbled across this festival:


And I thought to myself, "The hubby will love this: blues, beers, and mountains!" We have both never been up to Mammouth, and I haven't seen the artist that is performing, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, in years! I used to have a major crush on this guy years ago:



So now I am torn. The hubby definitely wants to go to the Blues and Brews festival, but I want to see Lady Antebellum. ::sigh:: I guess I shouldn't be complaining between our options; it always could be worse. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. hahahah you are so funny! you should get go with the flow and let your hubby plan this one out. hahaha

    ReplyDelete