Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Washington DC Girls...Help!!!

OK, I am only two days away from leaving on my school's Washington DC trip on Saturday. I have been organizing this trip for the past three years, only this year we have to go on our President's week break instead of during the actual school year....grrr. Because of this, we will be going when it is MUCH colder. I typically bring a wool coat I got from Victoria's Secret, but this California girl is now frightened of freezing her ass of. I plan on wearing tights under my jeans and uggs, but I am unsure about my jacket.

I have non-buyer's remorse. I found a great Kenneth Cole jacket this past Saturday, but I didn't get it because I wanted to wait and see if I could find it in a medium. MORON! Of course I wasn't able to, and when I went back today it was gone.

It even had a hood. =(

So I ended up getting this jacket at Macy's instead:

It is definitely not as long as I wanted, and my jacket doesn't even have the hood pictured in this one. So my question is, "Will I be warm enough?" On this trip, we go from Boston to New York to Philadelphia and finally to DC. I am so afraid of freezing on the walking tours this time around. We usually go on March when it is warmer. What do you think? Should I keep this jacket, or just use the wool one I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment