Monday, February 2, 2009

Over it: Blonde or Brunette

This is the current state of my roots. I am have been getting my hair highlighted for the past seven years. Actually, I started in high school, but I got my hair lightened the most once I got to junior college. I have always loved being blonde; it feels natural to me. However, I am so OVER getting my hair highlighted, especially considering that I have to drive all the way up to the high desert to go to my hair person. I asked the hubby if he would be OK if I went back to my natural color, which is a light brown, and he said it was fine. Yet I am freaking out about this. I haven't seen my hair's natural color in over ten years. The one time I tried to go back brown in college, I completely spazzed out and had it highlighted again as soon as I could. So what do you think? Stick with blonde or switch things up?

1 comment:

  1. im having the same debacle. highlighting is SUCH a pain and super expensive, it makes me want to change to brown. but then when i think of life without my blonde locks, i get sad!

    sorry i was no help at all!

    ReplyDelete