Wednesday, February 9, 2011

H-O-T-T

Hello Lovelies,

Do you love how I let a whole month slip by? I actually didn't put up the link to my new blog because I didn't have time to create a new header. Lame, I know. I honestly cannot believe how quickly the days are going by. I have so much going on at work, sometimes I just feel like I can't breathe.

Anyhoo, I just had to share the following pictures and video clip from the Grace Potter and the Nocturnals concert I went to last Friday night. It was an out of body experience. I love when you can totally lose yourself in the music and let it take you away. It was exactly what I needed after battling a sinus infection. She is phenomenal, and I am not over-exaggerating things. My husband said that he felt as though he had actually seen rock stars. Each band member is just so darn good, and Grace is unreal. If she is coming to your area, but tickets ASAP. She is selling out all of her dates.





No comments:

Post a Comment