Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weekend Rewind

Boo! Yes, I know I am too late to be saying this, but I swear, this last weekend flew by. Here's a little recap of my weekend:
Friday was spirit day at my school. It was costume day, so I paid homage to one of my favorite book series by dressing up as Hermione Granger. Though I almost fainted during my first period class (I was wearing a wool dress underneath and got WAY too hot), it was well worth it. My student government class then put on our Halloween dance after school for 220 middle school students. It was crazy!

I then went and saw Lady Antebellum at the Nokia Theater, and they were absolutely amazing. It is so rare to find a band that meshes so well together and performs phenomenally live.


HEAVEN!!

We did some car dancing to the Rocky Horror Picture Show on the drive home.

I then made the hubs accompany me to Disneyland on Halloween. I don't know how I made it. And I still have Halloween decorations to take down. I am so glad October is over with considering we had to cancel my hubs b-day road trip since he got sick and out Halloween party when I got sick. Here's to November, though I have a buttload of grading to do this week since it is the end of the quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment