Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shopping Moratorium- Fin

Well, I didn't quite make it to my promise to not purchase any new clothing for three months. I ended up buying a few items at J Crew on Veteran's Day with a gift certificate I had, and then that spurred me to order two more things online with a 20% off coupon. And then things really ended when I went to the Coach outlet and bought this bag:

Funny thing is, I might end up returning this bag. Though I had a coupon for 20% off at the Coach Outlet, I ended up paying as much as I wanted for this bag which is up on Ebay right now:

I've wanted the second bag for a much longer time, but now I can't make up my mind. I think the first bag is a bit more timeless and will last through the seasons longer. But I LOVE the hardware on the second bag. What do you think?

1 comment: