Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Happy, JOy JOy

Hey all,

I have been meaning to post a little update about my brand new home, but with all of the work we have been doing to it, and work itself, I've only had the energy to keep up reading all of your lovely blogs. So here is me posing in front of the house the day we got the keys:


It seems so different already since those two huge cypress trees are gone now (the hubby wanted to chop those down immediately). We were fortunate to buy a home that was completely remodeled inside, so we didn't have to do any interior work. We have painted the master bedroom and living room already though (I will post pics this weekend). It's so odd, pulling up every day when I come home from work...it still feels like a dream.

I have major plans for this weekend: finishing up a bookcase, re-painting a lingerie stand, working on a frame for our chalkboard...and having some of this:

Our Tobin James wine shipment arrived, and it could not have come at a better time. The hubby and I consider ourselves to be wine snobs somewhat, and Tobin is one of our favorites. They are usually solid wines to rely upon and are so reasonably priced. In fact, Nick proposed at the Tobin vineyard up in Paso Robles. In our latest shipment, there is a 2007 Silver Reserve Syrah that I cannot wait to crack open! Here is to tomorrow being Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment