Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grateful


I'm up in the high desert in California, sitting with my family and enjoying a few moments of quiet before we start preparing Thanksgiving dinner. I just wanted to take the time to thank all of the readers who stop by my little blog and post comments. When I am sitting stressed out at work, thinking I have taken too much on, your comments always make me smile. I am also grateful for:
- A husband who is so incredibly supportive and helpful
- A new house to start building my family in
- Family and friends who always cheer me up and make me smile
- My new espresso machine which I will use to make my very own caramel macchiatos
- My students this year, whose Bill of Rights videos have made me laugh tears of joy
- The Peppermint Mocha creamer I will be adding to my coffee Saturday morning
- And all of you bloggers whose post inspire and make me smile

May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with lots of yummy foods and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment