Friday, April 10, 2009

Summer Please

It's Spring Break for me, but the weather is so blah that I haven't been able to lay out one day. Thinking about all of the work ahead of me for the next couple of months is making me long for summer so much. With that in mind, here are a few things I am looking forward to using:
Kiehl's puts out my absolute, hands down, favorite lip balm. Now, they have it available in a new scent: coconut.

Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena scent always makes me long for a tropical vacation.

These metallic brown Havaianas look fabulous against a nice tan.

And OPI's new color "OPI on Collins Ave." from their South Beach collection will just pop on a nice sunny day.

Hope you have had a lovely Friday. Here's to the weekend...may I savor my last few student-free moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment