Monday, April 20, 2009

Scratch This

I had one of the crappiest days ever today. Not only did I scratch my new Macbook, but it was flippin' hot...making our time in the classroom miserable. I also got bitched out by a fellow colleague who is such the bully, had to stay after for track, and had to stay at the school until a meeting for GATE parents at 6:30. I got home ay eight, and right now I feel guilty writing this because I should be stamping my kids papers and making some updates to a webpage for master's classes.

Oh, and did I mention that the house my husband and I were going to put an offer on was sold today.

Here's to this Monday being over!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry you had an awful day! I hope that today was better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I read your blog about Jessie's hair and I just had my hair done like hers also, my highlights and everything, the thing I can not get right is the part, I have spent hours trying to make it look exactly like hers and I get super close but there is something about the part that I can't figure out, were you able to get it like that? I use Jonathan Product Dirt to get the piecey look and a roller brush and blow it out and can get the piecey look but the bangs I am working on, I love her hair so much and have been determined to get mine exactly like this. Let me know if you figured it out. Did the bumble bumble products work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miss Lemonade.

    And Amber, I haven't really perfected the part either. Although her bands do start very far back, almost back to the middle of her head. As for the bumble and bumble products, I love them! They definitely give me that wavy, beachy look that Jessie's hair has. I will have to try the Jonathan product though. =)

    ReplyDelete