Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hair Envy



Hello girlies, I just woke up on my first day of Spring Break, and it is heaven. So I would like to tell you about the hair envy I have for one of my favorite songwriters. Her name is Jessie Baylin, and not only is she an extremely talented songwriter with a voice that is so smooth and silky that it just relaxes you as soon as she starts singing, she is absolutely STUNNING and has the best hair in the entire world.

I took the plunge and got my hair layered like her back in January (this was a huge step for me since I hadn't cut my long hair in five years), but I...just...cannot...seem...to...get...it...like...her. ::sigh:: It is so frustrating. I cannot get it all piecy like hers at all.

By chance, I stumbled across the beautiful Francesca's blog, Franesca, Make Me Pretty, and emailed her asking her how she does Jessie Baylin's hair. She was so kind to email me back, and I am determined now to go out and buy some Bumble and Bumble products to get my hair looking like that. We shall see.

Jessie and I at one of her shows =)

No comments:

Post a Comment