Sunday, October 5, 2008

Little Itty Bitty Mice


We have a mouse. I take that back actually, we have mice. The other day my friend and I were walking after work, and one of the custodians told us to make sure we close our windows and shut our doors because we have a rat problem at the school (yuck!). Later that night, as I was sitting in bed typing up my students' quiz for the next day I looked down and saw a little mouse run underneath our bed.

I am not kidding.

I, of course, let out a blood curdling scream, and let Nick find the little sucker. He did and chucked it into oblivion outside.

When I told my mom, she told me, "Well, if you have one, then you probably have many." That night, Nick saw another one.

We haven't been able to track that one down, but our maintenance men set up traps while we were away in Temecula yesterday. We still haven't found the little jerk, and I hate it. I'm afraid to walk through our apartment without shoes. Woe is me.

Hopefully, we'll catch the little bugger tonight. Hope you had a mouse-free day!

1 comment:

  1. yikes! i had a dream about mice last night and didn't remember it until i read this post. so sorry you're going through that!

    ReplyDelete