Saturday, October 11, 2008

Craving..

Agh, another week down. I only have three more before I 'll have my first break from students (yeah!). I have to say that this year is flying by for me actually. ASB has been keeping me so busy, along with work from my master's classes. I cannot wait to have everything finished this year. I will be set for my next year of teaching.

Anyhoo, I have been craving lots of things lately (as usual). Here are a few items that I am longing for right now. This sweater from Anthropologie:




And this Silk Taffeta Ballerina Dress by J. Crew: And this pair of Frye pumps:
:Sigh:: I don't know why I even bother going to these sites sometimes. They just make me long so much for things.

It's noon now. Nick and I are headed out to San Juan Capistrano for an art fair, and then we might go see Bill Maher's new movie "Religulous". Enjoy your Saturday!

1 comment: