Monday, July 7, 2008

Less than a month...?

What...the...heck?!

How did it get to the point where I am less than a moth away from my wedding? I have so many projects to do, and so little time. But that is me, Ms. Procrastinator. And I love the crunch...though I have given myself a deadline: everything has to be done by July 25th. I know that quite a few people don't believe I can get it done, but I know I can.

Anyhoo, I wish I had started this blog a bit earlier. I love the idea of being able to post my ideas for the wedding here. It might have helped me keep track of things a bit better. ::sigh:: Wishful thinking and I.

Tomorrow....I am set to start a project. A project a day I say shall get accomplished. Don't believe me? Watch me.

BTW, who likes this idea for our arch? I don't want it directed all phoo-phooey with flowers. What do you say?

1 comment: