Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Emotional Disaster...


That image pretty much sums up how I feel at this point about the wedding. I just want to run. Everything has gotten to be too much. I used to laugh at brides freaking out or seriously contemplate their mental stability. "How could someone panic over something so seemingly trivial? It's just a wedding!"

I totally understand now.

There is still SO much left to do on top of all of the work I need to finish up for my master's classes. I hate that we have summer classes. The timing is just wrong. Thank goodness I am not teaching summer school this year...I'd probably be in a catatonic state.

My make-up trial run went horribly wrong yesterday. I looked like a clown. Thus, I'm off to get more make-up tomorrow so I can attempt to do mine for the wedding. I get so upset thinking about it still...she even took my own mascara!!

Oh well, we're off to shoot our engagement photos tonight. Hopefully, they won't turn out too dreadful. I think it's hilarious that we are doing them this late to begin with.

Ciao now!

No comments:

Post a Comment