Monday, November 21, 2011

A Beekman Obsession

So it's no secret that I am obsessed with the Beekman Boys. In fact, on our East Coast trip not only did I drive out to the Beekman 1802 store in Sharon Springs...







...but I also tracked Brent and Josh down at a local fair and had my picture taken with them.



So when I found out they were going to be doing a book tour for their new "Beekman 1802 Heirloom Recipie Cookbook," there was no doubt that I was going to show up. The husband was a trooper, and he accompanied me once again to meet them at the Williams and Sonoma shop in Beverly Hills.





And though the guys didn't recognize the opera shawl I had purchased at their store, I still love them to death. They are so incredibly nice and sweet whenever they meet their fans. And I cannot say enough about the cookbook. Please, do yourself a favor and go out and purchase one for your family. Not only is it the most exquisitely photographed cookbook I have ever seen (and the typography is to die for), but it is so personal. They've actually included cards that you can write your own family's recipes in the book. It is truly something I will be able to pass on to my children.

And the recipes are scrumptious...you couldn't expect anything else from them.

2 comments:

  1. your outfits are so cute! look at you. and i know nothing about these boys, will check them out for sure.

    ReplyDelete