Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eclipse Withdrawal



I...am...not...going...to...see...Eclipse...at... midnight. ::gulp:: I know, I know. Overdramatic much? Maybe. I am truly heartbroken over the fact that I am not going to the midnight showing of this film. It's my favorite book from the series, and I always just assumed I would go. I had relented though and agreed to go with my friend and sis tomorrow afternoon; however, my sis cannot go, and I feel too guilty not seeing it without her. I told my hubby how sad I was, and he actually said he'd go to the midnight showing; however, the theater near us is sold out. I guess I'll wait until the weekend now.

BTW, don't Rob and Kristen just look adorable in this photo?

1 comment:

  1. i love her hair up like that!! also i think she cut it and dyed it.

    ReplyDelete