Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Fitting Sendoff

I think it has finally sunk in. It's Tuesday night; no more Lost. Sunday was an emotional night for me to say the least as I somewhat mourned the end of one of the best TV shows I have ever had the pleasure to watch. I absolutely loved the finale because I have always been one of those Losties that was more concerned about the characters than all of the details. While some people are still debating whether they were in "purgatory" (which I don't believe by the way, but I won't go into my opinion) or complaining about the religious aspects, I feel that the creators gave us a wonderful ending to an incredible story. To honor that, I had my own little party:


Good


And evil


The struggle


Some Dharma drinks


I'm with Jacob



All I can say is thank goodness True Blood is starting up soon. I need something to pull me out of my Lost funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment