Saturday, May 30, 2009

Make-up Bonanza

Oy vey! So I have been on a pretty strict make-up ban. I told the hubby I would only be receiving the make-up I have on auto-delivery from Smashbox and any foundation that I need to get. But yesterday at Nordstroms I saw this on sale:
So I got it. All of this for 44.90....are you kidding me? I love their eyeliners and eyeshadows, and this just seemed like too good of a deal to pass up. But then my sister alerted me that this was the today's special value from QVC:
So I got this too! This set was 85 dollars, and if you know how much Bobbi Brown make-up usually costs you know this set is a steal! I used a palette of hers for my wedding, and I swear it was the best I ever looked. So now I am thinking I will return the Smashbox one...I feel WAY too guilty about keeping two.

On another note, it is now seven 0' clock and I haven't started grading portfolios yet. I have been such a bum today. Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment