Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's Morphin' Time!




OK, I am totally going to let my inner dorkiness come out. I just found out that the Power Rangers are going to be appearing at the Anime Expo in Anaheim (don't ask how I know), and I have decided I am totally going. I was in sixth grade when the power rangers came out, and I had a major crush on Jason David Frank who played Tommy, the green, white, and eventually red ranger.


(Long hair= hotness!)
I was so smitten with this guy! I watched the show not only for him, but also because I totally wanted to be Amy Jo Johnson, who played Kimberly, the pink ranger. The two of them were just perfect together, and I went into high school thinking that's how guys should treat their girlfriends (white knight syndrome).

The funniest thing is I even dated the kid who played Tommy when he got sent back in time. Michael was my first boyfriend and my first kiss.
So I am totally indulging my inner kid and making my husband go to this. Even though Jason David Frank won't be there, some of the original rangers are going to be there, and I think it will be worth it. "It's morphin time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment