Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tune In Tuesday...

Well,

After my online master's classes last night, I decided to treat myself to a little Target run today after attending a GATE conference. Here's what I picked up:


The "Sex and the City" extended version DVD. Of course, the regular feature would not suit me. I was one of the masses that braved things to attend a screening opening night with my sister after having cosmos. I am so excited for the extended scenes!


And the new "Kings of Leon" CD: Only By the Night. If you haven't heard of this band, you must check them out. No one sounds like them. They play gritty Southern rock in a way that has never been heard before. I adore them, and I already heard two of the new tracks on SNL. Must buy!

I also picked up Josh Kelley's new CD, but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. There are too many slow to mid tempo songs on it; and quite frankly, it's pretty dull. Is Katherine sucking up your songwriting powers Josh?

No comments:

Post a Comment