Monday, September 8, 2008

Randomness

School has definitely bit me in the butt! I'm only in my second week back at work teaching, and already I am not blogging. Here are a few random thoughts/comments floating through my mind:

1) "The Hills"- hasn't been that great. In fact, I haven't even caught last week's episode, so it's obviously losing it's steam. Maybe this will be the last season?

2) How great did Britney look at the VMA's last night? It brought back memories of when I secretly envied Britney's incredible body.





3) I need to stop going to Target. I scored the shoes in the last post among other things on this weekend's binge.

4) "True Blood" is actually quite decent despite the negative reviews. I heart the premise and the quirky humor. Maybe I am enjoying this more than others because I haven't read "Twilight" yet.

5) How awesome is Bev Mo's 5 cent sale? Martha Stewart's Rose is actually quite crisp and sweet...perfect with the pizza I had last night.

Hope you don't get swamped in work like me this week. Taking on ASB in addition to trying to finish my master's classes may turn out to be too much. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment