Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kirsten



So for the second time in my life, I had the pleasure of running into Kirsten Dunst. She was at Jessie Baylin's Los Angeles show at the Troubadour, and she looked absolutely stunning. Seriously, she has the most beautiful skin I have ever seen. I wish I had told her how much I admire her work, but I always hate it when people go up to celebrities and do stuff like that. I felt so bad for her a few years ago when I saw her for the first time at a Rooney concert. All she wanted to do was stand in the back and dance, yet tons of girls kept going up to her until she eventually just gave up and went backstage.

Oh, the life of a Hollywood actress.

I'm re-decorating our office with a French theme on Spring Break, and I cannot wait to hang up my big Marie Antoinette poster. Kiki, I loves ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment