Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Donna Martin Graduates!

With absolutely no regret or shame I can state that I adore Tori Spelling. In the fourth grade, I used to plug my headphones into my television to watch 90210 since it was on past my bedtime. When her show So NoTORIous was on VH1, I literally wept tears from laughing so hard. Now, of course, I am not too hot AT ALL on how she started her relationship with her husband Dean, but I also cannot help but adore him. His sexual, smartass remarks remind me way too much of my husband's comments.

So I seized the opportunity to meet her yesterday at a book signing in Costa Mesa. I've read all of her books and loved them. Let me just say she was an absolute doll! She made time for each fan, having a little conversation with each of them and posing for pics. She was just so gracious and sweet; it definitely made this month (after the Harry Potter park of course)



If you haven't read any of her books, trust me, giver her a shot. She's hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. TORI! love her! haha at the face she is making, i totally can picture that in my head thinking about her.

    ReplyDelete