Friday, August 14, 2009

Help decorate my staff lounge!!





Hey everyone, my plan to have a certain blogger help re-decorate my staff lounge seems to have fallen through, so I am asking for your help. In an attempt to inspire staff members to help support a great program at my school which will motivate students to improve their grades, I am going to re-decorate the staff lounge with the hopes of improving staff climate. I have some ideas, but overall I am just drawing a huge blank in regards to what to do with this area. Maybe I am too close to the subject. My school is located near an IKEA, and I can paint the room. I will have a budget of about $300 dollars to do this. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. do you actually want to do the painting yourself? that is a lot of labor, but the quickest way to give the room a fun facelift....can you get a team of students to help you?

    ReplyDelete